Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Words that touch the heart and enlighten the mind

i love dese quotes by MOTHER TERESA ..I REALLY ADMIRE HER she was born on 26 august nd my MOM IS BORN ON 24TH AUGUST ..dere heart is d same :)

1...Everybody today seems to be in such a terrible rush, anxious for greater developments and greater riches and so on, so that children have very little time for their parents, parents have very little time for each other, and in the home begins the disruption of peace of the world.

2..Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.

3.. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.

4..I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.

5...If you judge people, you have no time to love them

No comments:

Post a Comment