Friday, May 13, 2011

writing helps...

Every day i wonder with new search about me..concluding to the fact how complex are human beings.I am on stage of completion of my thesis..my PHD.i always have felt work is a source of pleasure and i have always studied with my interest and for my happiness.3-4 years of doing research was not pleasure as with my work which i enjoyed i have to do so many things which frustrated me..
Now im on stage of report writing and almost on submission of my thesis.im loving d hardwork im doing..my three years of my hardwork finally is taking a shape but along with this rose the thorns are there.I am away from my love..my husband its been 2 months. still dont know how long it will take..
i always thought we & life is all game of thoughts so i used my learning and found that more than this thoughts dere is sumthing dat rules us..i tried all my positive thoughts but after few days a day come wen my emotions .wins..knowing that God is d supreme power and everything is in his hands and whatever he does is & will be good for us..still fear,anxiety,depression cumes..and I cant everytime use my relationships to support me so thought writing will help..and it helps

Life is struggle..and struggle is pleasure.nothing is easy and easy achievable things are not worth.We humans shud nd need to prove ourselves at everystep..be it relations,career anything efforts r must 4 happiness and sucess..

No comments:

Post a Comment